Data and Voice pricing and usage terms
Data and Voice pricing and usage terms:
- All prices include VAT.
- SmileData plans are valid as stated under the ‘Validity Period’. The data rollover rule applies when there is unused data left at the end of the validity period and the customer renews their data plan before the end of the grace period. This is not applicable to Unlimited plans and the validity period cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Unused data, available after a data plan expired, can be rolled over with the recharge of any data plan before the end of the grace period. More terms regarding Data Rollover is available here.
- BONUS on Recharge for new customers is available to all recharges within the first 90 days of activation.
- BONUS data is only available with 30-day validity plans.
- The usage of BONUS data received is split into 50% for any time use and 50% for night-use (from midnight to 6AM).
- BONUS data will be used before paid data.
- BONUS is valid for 14 days from receipt.
- The Weekend ONLY plan is valid for use from Friday 21:00(9PM) to Sunday 23:59(11.59PM).
- MidNite plans are valid for use from 00:00 (12AM) to 06:00 (6PM) daily.
- The out-of-bundle rate, which is equal to the in-bundle-rate, will be charged to a positive airtime balance in the associated Smile account.
- UnlimitedPlatinum, UnlimitedPremium, UnlimitedEssential, and UnlimitedLite plans are valid for a period of 30 days from date of activation, and this validity period cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Fair Usage Policy applies to Freedom BestEffort, Freedom 6Mbps, Freedom 3Mbps, UnlimitedEssential, and UnlimitedLite plans.
- Freedom BestEffort, Freedom 6Mbps, Freedom 3Mbps, UnlimitedEssential, and UnlimitedLite plans are available for personal use only and not available for wholesale.
- Freedom BestEffort, Freedom 6Mbps, Freedom 3Mbps, UnlimitedEssential, and UnlimitedLite plans can be used with one SIM card and one device, respectively.
- Should the usage of a user negatively impact the experience of other customers, the right is reserved to reduce the data speed of such a user of the Freedom BestEffort, Freedom 6Mbps, Freedom 3Mbps, UnlimitedEssential, and UnlimitedLite plans.
- FREE on-net (Smile-to-Smile) calls have a fair usage policy of 3,000 minutes per 30 days.
- Off-net calls are charged on a per-second basis, from the first second.
- The MB/minutes call rate is displayed for ease-of-use and calls are charged in kilobytes/second to the active data bundle.
- International call rates are displayed in call rate per minute and charged per second. The data deducted for international calls are also displayed in MB per minute for ease-of-use.
- SmileVoice is not available for reselling or to wholesale customers.
- Refiling is illegal and Smile reserves the right to terminate services provided to any customer should it be suspected that any form of refiling or any other illegal activity is being conducted using SmileVoice or any other Smile service.
- An active data or voice bundle is required to benefit from FREE Smile-to-Smile calls.
These pricing and usage terms will be read together with the General Smile Terms and Conditions of service.