SmileData and SmileVoice pricing and usage terms:
1. All prices include VAT.
2. Unused data, available after a data plan expired, can be rolled over with the recharge of a data plan that is similar to or bigger than the expired data plan. More terms regarding Data Roll over is available here.
3. Bonus on Recharge for new customers is available to all recharges within the first 90 days of activation.
4. Bonus is only available to 30 day validity plans.
5. Usage of Bonus received is split into 50% for Anytime use and 50% for Midnight use.
6. Bonus received can only be used after the paid data plan has been exhausted.
7. Bonus is valid for 14 days.
8. SmileData plans are valid as stated under ‘Validity Period’. The data roll-over rule applies when there is unused data left at the end of the validity period and the customer renews their data plan.
9. The Weekend Only plan is valid for use from Friday 21:00 (9pm) to Sunday 23:59 (11.59pm).
10. The MidNite plans are valid for use from 00:00 (12am) to 06:00 (6am) daily.
11. SmileLite data plans are capped at a speed of up to 2Mbps.
12. The out-of-bundle rate, which is equal to the in-bundle-rate, will be charged to a positive airtime balance in the associated Smile account.
13. UnlimitedPremium and UnlimitedLite plans are valid for a period of 30 days from date of activation.
14. The Fair Usage Policy applies to the UnlimitedPremium and UnlimitedLite plans.
15. UnlimitedPremium and UnlimitedLite plans are available for personal use only and not available for wholesale.
16. UnlimitedPremium and UnlimitedLite plans can be used with one SIM card and one device, respectively.
17. Should the usage of a user negatively impact the experience of other customers, the right is reserved to reduce the data speed of such a user of the UnlimitedPremium and UnlimitedLite plans.
18. SmileVoice has a fair usage policy of 3,000 minutes per 30 days.
19. SmileVoice calls are charged on a per second basis, from the first second.
20. The MB/minutes call rate is displayed for ease-of-use and calls are charged in kilobytes/second to the active data bundle.
21. International call rates are displayed in call rate per minute and charged per second. The data deducted for international calls are also displayed in MB per minute for ease-of-use.
22. SmileVoice is not available for resell or to wholesale customers.
23. Refiling is illegal and Smile reserves the right to terminate services provided to any customer should it be suspected that any form of refiling or any other illegal activity is being conducted using SmileVoice or any other Smile service.
24. An active data bundle is required to benefit from FREE Smile-to-Smile calls.
25. Smile-to-Smile calls are charged to a SmileVoice ONLY plan at local call rates when a customer does not have an active data plan at the time.
26. These pricing and usage terms will be read together with the General Smile Terms and Conditions of service.