- Data rollover is available on all data plans except SmileUnlimited plans.
- From 26th June 2018, data rollover now makes provision for a “grace period” which enables customers additional time to recharge with a new data plan to roll over unused data.
- During the “grace period”, unused data from is not lost and the customer has the opportunity to renew their data plan within this “grace period” to roll over unused data.
- Data rollover is available by default to all data plans (including 365 days validity plans) including the new “grace period”.
- To roll over unused data a customer is required to buy the same data plan or upgrade their data plan to a higher-value data plan for the unused data to roll over. For example; when a 2GB data plan expires and there is 200MB data left in this plan, the customer’s unused 200MB will roll over when the customer recharges with another 2GB or bigger data plan before the “grace period” expires.
- The customer will be notified via SMS, to the mobile number registered with Smile, on successful rollover of unused data.
- The customer can also send a data balance inquiry, by sending “Y” from SmileVoice to 343 (FREE) or log into MySmile to view data balance.
- The “grace period” applies to all data plans and is available as follows:
|Data plan validity||Grace period||Examples of data plans|
|1 Day||1 Day||1GB FlexiDaily|
|2 Days||3 Days||2.5GB FlexiDaily|
|3 Days||3 Days||3GB Weekend ONLY|
|7 Days||3 Days||FlexiWeekly plans including 1GB, 2GB, 6GB and MidNite plans including 2GB and 3GB|
|30 Days||7 Days||Bigga plans including 1.5GB, 2GB, 3GB, 5GB, 6.5GB, 8GB, 10GB, 12GB, 15GB, 20GB, 30GB, 40GB, 60GB, 75GB, 100GB, 130GB and SmileVoice ONLY plans including 65Mins, 135Mins and 430Mins|
|60 Days||7 Days||90GB Jumbo|
|90 Days||7 Days||160GB Jumbo|
|120 Days||7 Days||200GB Jumbo|
|365 Days||7 Days||365 plans including 15GB, 35GB, 70GB, 125GB, 200GB, 500GB and 1TB|